Omega 636 is a universal, multi-purpose lubricant designed for maximum surface penetration power, superior water displacement capability and engineered for a wide variety of applications in the workshop for maintenance.Omega 636 has four-in-one action – lubricates, penetrates, lifts water and prevents rust. Omega 636 offers an unprecedented standard of protection for metal surfaces against corrosion caused by oxidation. Not only does this product penetrate the metal surface, it also leaves a thin protective surface film that resists oxidation, rust and corrosion.
•Omega 636 is formulated with an oil heavier than water – displaces water rapidly with deep penetrating action that forces moisture/water out.
• Frees rust-frozen parts in seconds – even “impossible” jobs.
• Clings tenaciously to metal parts for superior lubrications and surface protection.
• Is easily applied with a brush, roller, air-spraying or soaking in bath – requires no mixing or special surface preparation.
• on all medium and small machinery and equipment as a rust inhibitor, fingerprint and perspiration suppressant and active water displacer.
• for freeing rust-frozen parts like bolts, screws and nuts; protecting small parts and tools; waterproofing “outdoor-exposed” parts and equipment; rustproofing and preserving parts prior to storage and transport; protecting newly machined ferrous alloys; and general purpose lubrication and rust-protection.
Pack Sizes: 200ml/1ltr/5ltr/20ltr/205ltr
Viscosity: ISO VG 9.8
Temp: -17°C – 67°C