Omega 778 “Type II” Synthetic Engine Oil is an advanced “Zero Drag” lubricant engineered to outstrip the anti-friction/anti-wear ability of all previous synthetic engine oils.
• Omega 778 is a second generation all-synthetic lubricant designed to ensure unsurpassed performance in the most demanding conditions.
• Omega 778 has enhanced anti-friction/anti-wear characteristics – 100% resistant to oil shear.
• Omega 778 extends drain interval up to 25,000 km in petrol engines – five to six times longer than ordinary oils.
Omega 778 is an advanced synthetic engine oil that:
• Promotes consistent idling, acceleration and deceleration for a noticeable improvement.
• Reduces engine maintenance, engine vibration and camshaft noise – minimizes maintenance and repair shop time.
• Dramaticaly improves engine performance.
• Promotes better fuel mileage by minimizing fuel-wasting friction and promoting faster engine revolution.
USE OMEGA 778 FOR
Pack Sizes: 5 ltr/20 ltr
Working temperature: -36°c- 235°c